Donna Hatch will be presenting on Mental Illnesss in the Work Place.
Welcome to the Snake River Chapter
We are an affiliate of the Society for Human Resource Management. Whether you are new to the HR field or have many years of experience, we are a local starting point for networking, information, professional development and continued support of excellence in Human Resources.
We welcome your use of this site as a resource, and encourage you to check back frequently for updated information. We also encourage your involvement and suggestions about all of our activities, on the web and off.
We look forward to seeing you at an upcoming meeting or event!
Upcoming EventsSee All >
February 9, 2017 - 12:00pmLocation:CSI - Taylor Building Room 276
April 13, 2017 - 12:00pmLocation:CSI Taylor Building Room 277
Senator Kelly Anthon will be presenting the Idaho Legislative Update with a focus on Employment Law.
Affiliate NewsSee All >
The Snake River Chapter of SHRM is the recognized leader in the Magic Valley for human resource management by:
- Providing a networking opportunity to informally share ideas and problems with peers.
- Providing up-to-date information to our members and the community on issues of human resource management through educational services and programs.
- Being the voice of the professional on workplace issues.
- Guiding the advancement of the human resource professional.
- Supporting employment efforts in our community.